MISS VIRTUAL WORLD MODELING ACADEMY welcomes you!
Miss Virtual World Academy is able to provide the full spectrum of training necessary for men and women to enter into a successful fashion modeling career. The MISS VIRTUAL WORLD Organization and this Academy have, for years, been educating and graduating the most recognized models in SL Fashion. MVWMA employs only the best and most experienced fashion models in SL as instructors. It is our mission and purpose to share our vast wealth of experience with our students, and to help you to reach for the stars and attain your personal aspirations. We offer introductory training to those just starting to continuing education to the most advanced. No matter your level of expertise MVWMA has a class to assist you in keeping your skills sharp and prepared to meet any challenge.
For Academy information and enrollment please contact:
* Steele Sirnah and Reign Congrejo [BY NOTECARD]
* or send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us by submitting your application to MVW Modeling Academy at :
Please send all MVWMA tuition * payments to: Kennedy Eddingham.
Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy classes
*note classes must be taken in order
■ Modeling 101A : The Basics Part 1 ■
Introduction to Modeling in SL
– Basics in Fashion Modeling [info and Technique]
■ Modeling 101B : The Basics Part 2 ■
Introduction to Modeling in SL
– – Basics in Fashion Modeling [info and Technique] continued
■ Modeling 102: Shapes ■
– Aspects and Appeal: Creating your Perfect Shape & Foundation
■ Modeling 103: Strut That Runway ■
– Walking, Posing, and Gaining that Confidence for any Runway
■ Modeling 104: Styling ■
– Head to Toe: All Aspects of Style.
■ Modeling 105: Raising The Bar ■
– Secrets of Elite Models: How to Rise to the Top
■ Modeling 106: Graduation ■
– Putting It All Together ! Your Time to Shine
*This is a 3-day class. (This could be held over 3 Saturday classes.)
Dates for this class and graduation audition will be announced periodically.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE ON OPEN ENROLLMENT
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR UNDERGRADS:
1. Every course must be taken in order: 101A, 101B, 102, 103, 104, 105.
Should you decide would like to repeat a class you will have to pay again for that level.
2. Only those students who pass the final acceptance phase in 106 will graduate.
3. Each course varies to between 1 to 3 hours, depending on the number of students in class and the need for individual attention.
5. Classes are held weekdays and weekends to cater to our students needs.
6. Full payment for all courses [101 through 105] is : L$ 15,500.
7. Payment is expected and you will have 2 months from the day of your receipt to complete classes 101 to 105. It is the student’s responsibility to enroll themselves in these classes within the allotted time frame. There is no refund of class fees.
8. There is a “No transfers” policy in effect.
*Should any student need additional time to complete any of the required classes beyond the 2 month period they must resubmit payment for any class that did not fall within the 2 month period. Special arrangements must be made with Reign Congrejo for any alterations to this policy.
NOTE: Although associated, Invitations to join BLVD Agency are by invitation only.
Passing Modeling 106 and Graduating from MISS VIRTUAL WORLD Academy do not guarantee anyone placement in BLVD Agency.
All prospective students must:
1 Complete the online application form at:
2. If accepted, please send the payment to: Kennedy Eddingham. You can make payment at this time for full amount of L$ 15,500 [all classes]
3. Once your payment is acknowledged, you will be invited to the MISS VIRTUAL WORLD Modeling Academy Group and you may begin enrolling in classes.
Good luck and may you make it to the top!
Reign Congrejo Jameson
BOSL and MVW Owner
*Please remember All fees are non-refundable*